Sunday 1 September 2013

Day to night


I bet everyone had experienced those days where different events are packed starting from morning till late night, till next morning perhaps. For me, this Saturday was fully scheduled and I actually came back home so late, @3:30am! My daytime was spent at a house with bunch of special people having Korean BBQ feast! Next, at around 7pm, I drove to downtown for late dinner and to enjoy night life that I missed so much of. I wanted to look and feel different during daytime and night time since I was to do different activities that somewhat requires outfits that are suitable to the event. So! I just put 2nd top and few more accessories for the night look in my car that has totally different vibe from how I would look during the day. For BBQ party, I kept it playful and lively with a combination of two different patterns from my top and bottom. For the night time, I went for chic, edgy, sophisticated and more daring style which would serve well the crazy Saturday night of the city!

 Day Look!







Night Look!







2 comments:

  1. can you tell me where your shoes are from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the Michael Kors clear heel sandals!

      Delete